1165 København K
Seminar — As a master student or newly graduate, you are probably curious about Graduate Programmes, and want to find out whether that is an option for you?
Date & Time:
Det Samfundsvidenskabelige Fakultet, Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1353 København K
Karrierevejledningen på Det Samfundsvisdenskabelige Fakultet
There are many ways to kick-off your career and one of them is to be part of a graduate programme. As a master student or newly graduate, you are probably curious about Graduate Programmes, and want to find out whether that is an option for you? Sign up for this 3-hour presentation, and learn all the practicalities that are worth considering.
Several Danish and International companies work with Graduate Programmes – a special way into a company for a newly graduate. But how do these programmes work, what is the recruitment process like and what should you expect?
This presentation will cover two main areas:
• What is assessment and why do the companies use it?
• What can you expect of the recruitment process?
• Personality tests
• Skill tests
• Assessment center, cases and group exercises
Resume and application:
• Why should you apply for a graduate position – is it the right option for you?
• What are the expectations to a graduate?
• How to decode a graduate job description
• Your resume for a graduate position
• Your application for a graduate position
• The screening process
Afterwards, there will be companies from the public and the private sector that will present their Graduate Programmes. The following companies will be represented by: