1165 København K
webinar — Copenhagen University Library offers webinar on Open Access for researchers and research support staff
Date & Time:
Registered attendees will receive the link by email the day before the webinar starts.
This webinar gives a basic introduction to Open Access and how this publishing model differs from the traditional subscription publishing model. The different types of Open Access will also be explained.
The webinar brings focus on:
– The traditional and Open Access models of publishing
– What is Green, Golden and Hybrid Open Access? What are the differences?
– Publishing Open Access with Elsevier and Wiley journals
– How to use your article’s postprint to publish an Open Access article free of
– How does the University Library assist you?
Link to webinar: Registered attendees will receive the link by email the day before the webinar starts
Target group: Researchers (including PhD students and postdocs) and research support staff from all faculties.
Webinar language: English (If all registered attendees prefer Danish, the webinar will be conducted in Danish).
Minimum attendance: 5 (not including the presenter). Notification of cancellation will be emailed the day before the webinar starts.
Any questions? Write to the presenter, Therese Møller.